How we use your data
Under European data protection laws, there must be a lawful basis for processing of your personal information. Newmedica utilises ‘Consent’ as its lawful basis, in that your personal data may be processed on the basis that you as the ‘data subject’ have consented to such processing.
- Information about Newmedica
- What personal information is collected?
- How is that information used?
- How long is the information kept for?
- Who is personal information shared with?
- How is personal information processed?
- How to update or amend personal information
- What rights do you have?
- What choices do you have?
- Protecting personal information
- Contact us